Monday 18 July 2011

who put me in charge of logistics?

Logistics. Me. Not natural partners. I needed to wash the cooker and sink unit from the beaten up old trailer tent I thought was "romantic", took on last year, and have stored at Anna's ever since. This is because it was to have it's first outing, to lovely Dorset and the Larmer Tree festival. Having unpacked the trailer on Anna's drive, to see what needed fixing up and to give it an airing, I decided to take the kitchen unit (size - 1 ft high, 1 ft deep but about 4 1/2 ft long) - home to clean in my own kitchen. So i removed the unit, packed up the trailer tent (which realistically takes 2 to manouevre) and went home. So, when it came to pack for camping, I had to fit in the car: me, 3 children in car seats, the sleeping bags, clothes and camp stuff...and, quite literally, the kitchen sink! Didn't leave a lot of space for air!

No comments:

Post a Comment